Thursday, February 26, 2009

Past,Present,Future

My past is gone that is a great time of my life
It reminds me of all the good memories that went
And now are gone,it surfaces me with sad and great times
Its overall is a great experince that I truly cherish

My present is now that is nearly my past
I conduct going threw out the day making descions
that could affect me my whole life.But I make a
150%everytime I step and work

My future is what going to be but not now
Its my seeking destiny that I should be a docter
It represents my workings and sums up a mixture of my past and present
I surly know that its very bright and i cant wait to expreince it

2 comments:

SUFLA REACTION said...

aNice word usage man justin

Sandip said...

I love the way you used sufaces in the first stanza.
In the second stanza I like the way you used conduct.
I saw a lot of pictures in my head when I read your poem.
You need to type in google docs or something, because you misspelled
a lot of words.

Sandip Chudasama