Monday, April 27, 2009

My disagreement article"Earth day"

"Earth Day"
First, I disagree on the Earth Day article because we don’t need to protect the Earth at all. Earth should be trashy and we shouldn’t even give Earth a day to celebrate because there’s no reason to heal the Earth. All the Earth does is sit in space all day and don’t do nothing at all. It has no purpose and reasoning to even be thought of. I hate Earth myself but I guess I got to deal with it.
Then, Earth is a very dumb thing. Earth day is coming ands people are getting ready for it. I think its very ignorant to even buy products with Earth name on it. It disgraces me how people waist there money on a stupid object, such as Earth. It takes much stupidity to honor something that’s not even alive. It upsets me how people think planting trees will help this gigantic object that just sleeps all day in space.
Finally, I may disagree on this article but there’s a lot to mention. Earth is a wasted thing and we waste our time on it. All I can say is that this planet is dumb.

No comments: